Only in a Red State.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Or possibly in a Blue State, if mental patients are allowed to drive cars:


(from the archives of Danger Snatch's driving photos.)

This is sending me a few messages:
1) I couldn't be too sure, but I got a feeling this person was telling me that Jesus is, in fact, real and happens to love me (which I can't help but interpret as poorly misguided infatuation, because Jesus and I haven't even been on a first date--he only ever sends me messages through his friends, which is so sixth grade);
2) Am I wrong in interpreting a gay pride agenda here as well, or is the rainbow lettering just used to emphasize the "colorfulness" (i.e., insanity) of the message? I have nothing against gay Christians, but I'm pretty sure that (if the fundamentalists are right, and they are so DON'T even think about questioning their views on the Bible which are RIGHT and EXACT because they wrote it heavily edited it have it on good authority), Jesus is not really into the non-hetero thing.


0 Responses to “Only in a Red State.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


who we are.

Previous posts

history.

have a look.


ATOM 0.3


Blog Counter

Blog Flux Directory