"I just wanted to touch him like a kitten."


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin made headlines after he kissed a young child--on the stomach, of all places.



CNN quotes Putin:
"People came up and I began talking to them, among them this little boy. He seemed to me very independent, sure of himself and at the same time defenseless so to speak, an innocent boy and a very nice little boy."

"I tell you honestly, I just wanted to touch him like a kitten and that desire of mine ended in that act."

Is this the Russian equivalent of a neocon having vanilla sex with his wife while imagining a hot buggery session with the lawn boy?


Putin kissed boy 'like a kitten' (CNN International)


0 Responses to “"I just wanted to touch him like a kitten."”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


who we are.

Previous posts

history.

have a look.


ATOM 0.3


Blog Counter

Blog Flux Directory